There are several ways for a Sequence to end for a contact. They will fall in to one of two categories: Automatically or Manually.
Contacts will be automatically unenrolled from a Sequence automatically under the following conditions:
- The contact replies to one of the emails or an SMS text message in your Sequence. This will occur when the setting is enabled to 'End Sequence' for any contact that replies to an email and or 'End Sequence' for any contact replies to an SMS text message.
- A contact from the same company replies to the sequence email or replies to an email outside of the sequence.
- The contact opts-out using the opt-out link in a Sequence email.
- The contact's email address bounces as invalid. In most cases this is due to an incorrect email address.
- The contact was unenrolled by an Automation Workflow.
- The contact was transferred to a new Sequence using a Sequence action step.
- The contact completes all of the steps in a Sequence.
- The contact record status is Inactive.
- The contact enrolled is a duplicate and has previously been enrolled in the Sequence.
- The contact replies with a Do Not Contact (DNC) request and the The set person to 'Ended Early' setting is enabled.
- The Sequence is deleted.
Sequence configuration for Automatic Unenrollment
Automatic unenrollment from a Sequence is flexible and can be controlled for each unique Sequence you build in your Leadfwd account.
The configuration settings can be customized to align with the goal and purpose of each Sequence.
You can also manually unenroll your contacts at any time. You can unenroll individual contacts from the Sequence 'Working' view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.