Add Contacts to Sequences using:
- Contact Manager List view: (one or many contacts)
- Contact Segments
- Contact Tags
- Automation Workflow
- Salesforce, SugarCRM, HubSpot or Pipedrive
- Other CRM or Apps using Webhooks, Zapier, Pabbly or Make
- Import from LinkedIn or Sales Navigator
- Manually Create a New Contact using Sidebar (Chrome Extension)
- Import Contacts from an existing Sequence
Contact Manager List view
If you're just getting started you'll need to import Contact's into Leadfwd using a CSV or through one of our supported external sources listed above.
- Navigate to Accounts & Contacts
- Filter, Sort or Search for specific groups of Contacts
- Using the checkboxes in column 1, you can select individual Contact's or Select All
- Upon making your first selection the Bulk Action row will appear at the bottom of the table view.
- Select Enroll in a Sequence, then select a specific Sequence and click Apply Selection
- Create a Segment
- From your Sequence, click Add Contacts
- Expand the Select Contact Lists or Segments option in the Add Contacts drawer
- In the search input field, start typing the name of your Segment and wait for it to appear as an option to click on.
- Click Save and Enroll