Individual Contacts can be manually created and added to Leadfwd using two methods:
- Manual import option in the Contact manager
- Sidebar extension for Google Chrome
1. Navigate to Contacts and click Add Contacts
2. Select Typing in records manually
3. You can manually import up to 10,000 records at a time. This particular method limits you to adding attributes for only Name and Email address. If you need to be able to define values for data field properties beyond Name and Email, we recommend using a CSV or our Sidebar extension.
Once you finish entering your Contact(s) data, click Import to complete the process.
Sidebar Extension for Google Chrome
This method requires that Sidebar be installed and fully configured within your Chrome Browser.
1. Open Leadfwd Sidebar from Google Chrome
2. Select Create Prospect
3. Choose your 'Contacts' database from the pick list (as shown below)
4. Enter at least a Name and Email address. You'll have full access to every custom data field property associated with your Contact database or CRM (SugarCRM or Salesforce).
5. Optional: Add the Contact to a Segment, Assign a Tag(s) or Enroll in a Sequence
5. Click Save