Once you have successfully connected SugarCRM <> Leadfwd you can then configure your data sync preferences in the SugarCRM connector configuration.
- Accounts (Account to Contact relationship)
- Target Lists
*The users module will be enabled automatically to mirror record ownership from Sugar to Leadfwd.
How it works
- Login to Leadfwd as the Account owner
- Navigate to the CRM Connector Manager. This can be found by navigating Settings > CRM Connector
- Each module has an on/off toggle to activate or disable a data module. Activate the modules you wish to sync with your Leadfwd account.
- Parent modules (Targets, Leads, Contacts, Accounts) require that you specify a sync method, which includes to only sync records that are requested using Leadfwd Sidebar, Sync records created after a specific date or based on Target List membership.
- Select custom data field properties that will sync and relate to each record. These fields will be automatically updated anytime there is a change in your CRM.
Required for Targets, Leads, Contacts and Accounts.
Custom field properties
Fields that are selected will be automatically maintained whenever a record and field value is updated in your CRM. These fields will also be eligible to be updated by Leadfwd using Workflow Automation.
The CRM Connector will display a list view of modules that are available to be enabled. Toggles in the first column control whether a module is enabled or disabled.
When enabling Contacts, Accounts, Targets or Leads you will be granted control over which custom fields are synchronized between your CRM and Leadfwd. These custom fields can also be utilized for email personalization.
Account to Contact Relationship
Leadfwd allows you to select and sync custom data properties that are contained within the Accounts module of a related Contact and to store those as custom data field properties in Leadfwd for your Contacts. This will allow you to segment, target and personalize outreach using data values that technically exist for an Account that a Contact is assigned to and are not stored in the Contacts module.
These will be labeled under Manage Fields / Contacts as 'contacts.accounts.$fieldname'