This article is for CRM users that want to include calls and other manual tasks in their Sequence playbooks, with the call or task being scheduled within the native SugarCRM Calls or Tasks modules. These CRM Calls and Tasks would need to be executed within the SugarCRM platform.
In addition, Leadfwd Sequences can assign CRM records to CRM owners. As an example, if a lead reaches the end of a Sequence and has been unresponsive, perhaps they're routed back to an alternate member of your outbound team for further qualification.
- Schedule CRM Calls with Sequences
- Schedule CRM Tasks with Sequences
- Change CRM Owner with Sequences
- Use Automation workflows to take action after CRM Calls or Tasks are executed
- Fully enabled Leadfwd <> SugarCRM Connector
- Tasks and/or Call modules enabled in the Connector Sync Settings
SugarCRM Calls and Task actions can be scheduled using action steps within Sequences. Select CRM Call or CRM Task.
When an enrolled contact reaches an action step for a CRM Call or CRM Task, the Leadfwd Connector will automatically create and schedule the object in SugarCRM.
CRM Call: Parameters
- CRM Calls can be created and scheduled with some specific timing parameters. The 'Starts In' input will allow you to set a timed delay before the call will be due, while the From - To timeframe will limit the hours that a new call object can be scheduled. Any requests outside of the timeframe will be moved to the next qualifying day.
- Maximum Calls/Day will limit the number of CRM calls that will be scheduled in a single calendar day, to help prevent calendar overload.
- The description should be general and just defining the purpose of the call.
- Call objects can be assigned to any CRM user or automatically assigned to the CRM record owner.
- Call objects are automatically related to the originating CRM record (target, lead or contact)
CRM Tasks: Parameters
- Select a status for your CRM Task. The default is Not Started
- Select a priority
- Enter a description for the purpose of your task
- Select the specific user that will be assigned to execute the task or automatically assign it to the current CRM record owner.
- Task objects are automatically related to the originating CRM record (target, lead or contact)
Assign CRM Owner
If a contact requires a change in CRM ownership during a Sequence then the Assign CRM Owner action can be utilized. The assign owner action has three (3) variables that can be chosen to assign record ownership. They are:
Specific User - assign record to specifically chosen user
Random - assign record ownership random amongst a group of users
Assign Equally - assign equal record ownership in a round robin of selected users
Once you make your choice hit Continue to finish up.
When CRM Calls and Tasks are enabled in the Connector Sync settings, the individual call and task records are continuously updated to reflect any changes in the CRM. Changes that could include a status change for a call or task, as an example. Those changes can be used to automate further actions within Leadfwd.
If a member of your team connects with a prospect by phone, you can automatically end a Sequence and automated outreach using a simple automation workflow rule.
- If a CRM Call is set to Held, End all Sequences for a Target, Lead or Contact