- Fully Enabled SugarCRM Connector
- Leadfwd Sidebar (Chrome Extension) installed and configured
- Customize Prospect Data Sync
- Active plan with Email Finder credits
- LinkedIn account or Sales Navigator Add-on
The Leadfwd <> SugarCRM connector extends our native LinkedIn Prospector features to enable seamless data sync between LinkedIn and SugarCRM. This feature set enables users to leverage LinkedIn's powerful network of professionals and in-depth search capabilities to build prospect lists in minutes and then instantly sync prospects with verified contact info to SugarCRM.
Learn more about LinkedIn Prospector
- Realtime email verification (risky emails are always free!)
- Sync to Targets, Leads or Contacts
- Enriched insights mapped to custom data properties in SugarCRM
- Automatically create an Account record for contacts
- Assign a CRM owner for your LinkedIn prospect export or create a Round Robin lead routing workflow.
- Enroll in Sequences during the export process
Prospect Data Sync
Leadfwd will enrich prospects with insights and intelligence during the export process. These data points can be mapped to specific data field properties within your CRM and customized in the Prospect Data Sync settings for Targets, Leads and Contacts. The destination module must be enabled in the Leadfwd <> SugarCRM Connector sync settings and custom data field properties must also be enabled for a given module in order to map values to those fields.
To customize your Prospect Data Sync settings:
- Navigate to Contacts & Accounts in Leadfwd
- Hover over SugarCRM and select your module
- From the manage view, select Prospect Data Sync
A dialog view will appear with two columns showing the enriched data points available (left column of fields) and the destination field options that we can write the data value to (right column) in your CRM. As mentioned, only your enabled custom data field properties in the Leadfwd <> SugarCRM Connector Sync settings will be available to select in the right column.
Default settings for Email and Name cannot be modified.
Account record creation
If you select to export prospects from LinkedIn and save them as Contacts in SugarCRM you will be presented with an additional option to create an Account record for the Contact.
- If you select multiple Contacts from the same account/company, only a single Account will be created and each Contact will be assigned to that new Account record (Bean ID).
- If the Accounts module is enabled in the Leadfwd <> SugarCRM Connector Sync settings, we will attempt to see if an Account exists already (by unique domain). If a match is found, we will relate new Contacts to the existing Account record (Bean ID).
- Enriched data points will be used to propagate basic data field properties for the Account record, including Name and Domain.
From the Sidebar options you can select a specific CRM user to assign the prospects to when they're saved to your CRM. If a CRM user is missing from the drop menu, you may need to run a sync of the Users module from the Leadfwd <> SugarCRM Connector Sync settings.
Round robin ownership assignment
While Sidebar is limited to selecting a single owner for your prospect export, you can leverage Automation workflow in Leadfwd to subsequently assign these newly created records to multiple CRM users.
- Create a new automation workflow that targets the data module that you're exporting prospects to (i.e. Targets, Leads or Contacts)
- For your initial condition block, select 'Tags'
- Choose a tag value (example: roundrobin1) that will be easy to remember and clear for its purpose.
- Proceed to add an Action
- Set a wait connector of at least 10 minutes to give your CRM sufficient time to sync your new records.
- Select the action type: Assign CRM Owner
- Choose the Assign Equally method and then select the users you wish to include in your assignment group.
When you're Saving your prospect list from Leadfwd Sidebar, simply add your tag (i.e. roundrobin1) in the Add Tags input. That will ensure each exported prospect is assigned the tag in Leadfwd, which will automatically enroll them in your workflow and trigger the round robin action.