- Enable ProspectLists (Target Lists) from the CRM Connector management console in Leadfwd.
- Enable parent modules (Contacts, Leads, Targets) that represent records contained in your Target Lists and select the appropriate custom fields to maintain between Sugar and Leadfwd.
- Install and Configure Leadfwd Sidebar for Google Chrome
Leadfwd automates the Target List processing and data synchronization entirely in the background when a Target List is selected for enrollment to a Sequence. When a Target List is enrolled in a Sequence, any subsequent records (targets, leads or contacts) that are assigned to the Target List will be automatically enrolled in the Sequence.
How it works
- If a Target List is actively in sync with your Leadfwd account, our Sugar Connector will automatically import any selected Target Lists and enroll them into your Sequence.
- If a Target List contains Leads, Contacts or Targets that are not yet imported to your Leadfwd account, our Sugar Connector will automatically import those records and enroll them into your Sequence.
- When new lead, contact or target records are associated with a Target List that is assigned to a Sequence, our Sugar Connector will automatically import those new records and enroll them into your Sequence.
- Duplicate records across a single Target List or multiple Target Lists will not be treated as individual recipients for engagement. Only one instance of an email address or record Bean ID can be in a 'Working' status.
- Leads, Contacts or Targets that have a missing email address or that are flagged as invalid or opt-out, will not be imported with a Target List or enrolled in a Sequence.
- Targets or Leads that have been Converted in the CRM, will be skipped and not enrolled.
Enrolling Target Lists into Sequences from Sidebar
Leadfwd for Sugar Sell enables users to select multiple Target Lists from the list view (Target Lists) to enroll in a Sales Sequence.
- Navigate to the Target Lists view in SugarCRM
- Open Leadfwd Sidebar in Google Chrome. You will find the Target List view in SugarCRM now appears in Sidebar.
- Select one or many Target List(s) to enroll in a selected Sequence and proceed.
- After clicking 'Enroll in Sequence', Leadfwd will automatically begin to sync your selected Target List(s) to ensure the most up to date data is utilized.
- When the processing completes the qualifying targets, leads and contacts will be enrolled in the selected Sequence.
In the example below, Harry Potter is a lead record that was previously converted into a Contact and Bill Gates was a lead that was previously unenrolled from the Sequence.
Enrolling Target Lists inside Leadfwd
- From a Sequence view click on Add Contacts to reveal the Enroll New Accounts and Contacts drawer
- Expand the CRM Target List menu
- Start typing the name of a Target List to select
- Click your Target List (repeat the search process to add multiple Target Lists)
- When your selections are complete, scroll down and click Save and Enroll.
Target List Manager
The Target List Manager is an extension of our CRM Connector and provides a detailed breakdown of Target Lists that have been synchronized with your Leadfwd account.
- Manually sync a Target List to check for updates that did not sync automatically.
- Compare entry counts from the CRM with local synchronized counts in Leadfwd to find disparities.
- Fix missing records that haven't been imported to Leads, Contacts or Targets but have a Bean ID associated with a synchronized Target List.
Account owners can manage and monitor their Target Lists locally from our Target List Manager. The Target List Manager provides a detailed breakdown of imported records (by Target List) including their status within Leadfwd. From within the Target List Manager you can issue manual update actions to re-sync individual Target Lists at anytime.
CRM Connector Manager
Missing Target List?
When entire Target List(s) are absent from your Target List Manager, we recommend you run a Manual Sync of the ProspectList module. This will refresh the full list of Target Lists created in your CRM and synchronize each with your Target List Manager.