This article is for CRM users that want to schedule Salesforce tasks as part of their Sequence playbooks. In addition, Leadfwd Sequences can assign CRM records to CRM owners. As an example, if a lead reaches the end of a Sequence and has been unresponsive, perhaps they're routed back to an alternate member of your outbound team for further qualification.
- Schedule CRM Tasks with Sequences
- Change CRM Owner with Sequences
- Use Automation workflows to take action after Tasks are executed
- Fully enabled Leadfwd <> Salesforce Connector
- Tasks and/or Call modules enabled in the Connector Sync Settings
SugarCRM Calls and Task actions can be scheduled using action steps within Sequences. Select CRM Task.
When an enrolled contact reaches an action step for a CRM Task, the Leadfwd Connector will automatically create and schedule the task in Salesforce.
CRM Tasks: Parameters
- Select a status for your CRM Task. The default is Not Started
- Select a priority
- Enter a description for the purpose of your task
- Select the specific user that will be assigned to execute the task or automatically assign it to the current CRM record owner.
- Task objects are automatically related to the originating CRM record (target, lead or contact)
Assign CRM Owner
If a contact requires a change in CRM ownership during a Sequence then the Assign CRM Owner action can be utilized. The assign owner action has three (3) variables that can be chosen to assign record ownership. They are:
Specific User - assign record to specifically chosen user
Random - assign record ownership random amongst a group of users
Assign Equally - assign equal record ownership in a round robin of selected users
Once you make your choice hit Continue to finish up.
When Tasks are enabled in the Connector Sync settings, the individual task records are continuously updated to reflect any changes in the CRM. Changes that could include a status change for a Task, such as Completed. Those changes can be used to automatically trigger further actions within Leadfwd.
If a member of your team connects with a prospect by phone, you can automatically end a Sequence and automated outreach using a simple automation workflow rule.
- If a Task is set to Completed, End all Sequences for a Target, Lead or Contact