Leadfwd employs humanlike sending methods to optimize email deliverability and inbox placement. Unlike email marketing tactics and technology, our platform doesn't send emails in batches or in large volumes. Which is generally a red flag for spam prevention and detection systems. Instead we send emails much like a human sends emails, one by one and never over multiple connections or threads.
To extend this 'humanlike' sending method you can customize the delay between each email send for each connected mailbox in your Leadfwd account.
Configure 'Set Delay Between Emails'
- Navigate to Mailbox Connectors
- Click on the gear icon and select Mailbox Options for any connected mailbox
- Scroll to Set Delay Between Emails and select an option:
- Manually Set Delay (In Minutes) | this option enables you define a specific timed delay, in minutes, between each email send. This delay will apply to the mailbox globally and ALL Sequences that the mailbox is assigned as a sender.
- AI Optimized Delay | this option leverages our AI platform to randomize the delays with best practices in mind to create an optimal 'humanlike' delay that is constantly changing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.