Ringless voicemail (RVM) is a telephony framework that can send pre-recorded voicemails, directly to voicemail inboxes—instead of dialing, ringing and waiting. You pre-record the messages and the Leadfwd platform drops those voicemails into each individual contacts voicemail box, using Sequences and Automation.
Ringless voicemails can accelerate your sales cycles by scaling your outreach, and empowering your sales team to focus more on qualified leads.
For Sales Teams
70% of Outbound Sales Calls Are Sent To Voicemail.
Reaching a prospect directly and engaging in a relevant conversation is the most effective way to develop leads and increase sales, but the cost of personally reaching prospect is not always a scalable strategy.
In addition to it being costly, outbound calling is also time-consuming. Most sales reps handle a high volume of calls, many of which (7 out of 10 call attempts) don’t even reach a human on the other end of the line. Cold calling can quickly lead to fast burnout and higher turnover.
The average outbound sales rep can only make 60 to 80 sales calls per day.
Even with a robust auto-dialer, the math is simple:
- 6 to 7 phone rings (on average) until you reach voicemail: 18 - 20 seconds
- Leave your voicemail: 25 - 30 seconds
- Add a note of the call attempt in your CRM or Sales Platform: 10 - 15 seconds
In the best case scenario, operating in burnout-beast mode, your sales rep will spend 1 min. on average for each outbound attempt that results in just leaving a voicemail. Call attempts that reach auto attendants, assistants or even the prospect -- all take substantially more time.
Ringless voicemail can free sales reps and teams by returning hours each day to focus on calling qualified leads or existing customers (upsell) that answer the phone and are in-market.
- Most people don’t answer unknown numbers, but they do check voicemails.
- Your prospects can listen to your message on their schedule and revert back to it at anytime.
- Shield your sales reps from burnout from rejections and negative interactions.
- When combined with other channels, like email, response rates drastically increase.
- Deliver a personal touch, but in a scalable way.
- Personalize the Caller ID with your direct line for seamless call backs.
- Import unlimited pre-recorded voicemail assets.
Inbound and Existing Customers
Welcome alerts, reminders, upsell opportunities, renewals, service alerts or maintenance, past or aging opportunities -- and so much more!
Ringless voicemail is not just a powerful channel for cold outreach and outbound sales. It can be just as powerful, if not more so, when it comes to engaging inbound leads and your existing customers. RVM opens up many new opportunities to deliver a personal touchpoint, that you probably would not consider if it required the actual time for outbound calling.
- Welcome new users who have signed up for your product or service.
- Remind existing customers of upcoming renewals or changes.
- Alert customers to service upgrades or new offerings.
- Update webinar or conference attendees of schedule changes.
- Connect with your best customers with a holiday greeting.
- Reward your top clients with special offers, promo codes, etc.
- Reactivation attempts for warm leads or opportunities that have gone quiet.
- Follow up with lost opportunities to check on new requirements or progress with a competitor.
Drive Higher Responses with Multiple Channels: Email, Voicemail, SMS, LinkedIn.
Combining multiple channels dramatically increases response rates. It's that simple. Build credibility faster by reaching prospects with Voice, Email, SMS and LinkedIn - all on autopilot.
Sequences and Automation
Ringless voicemail (RVM) is fully automated to deliver a fully scalable outreach solution for marketing and sales teams. RVM can be actioned using Leadfwd Sequences or our Automation platform. Sequences is better for sales teams that are automating their playbooks while Automation can be more appropriate for marketing teams that are building campaigns or customer journey's.
Please sign in to leave a comment.