- System Administrator credentials for SugarCRM
- Add 'leadfwd' to your list of API Platforms in SugarCRM
- Account owner credentials for Leadfwd
Step 1. Configure API Platforms in SugarCRM
To permit the Leadfwd connector to integrate with SugarCRM you need to add 'leadfwd' to your safe-list of API Platforms.
- Login to SugarCRM
- Navigate to Manage / Admin
- Scroll down to Developer Tools and click Configure API Platform
- Enter 'leadfwd' into the form field and click Add and then Save
Step 2. Login to Leadfwd to Enable the SugarCRM Connector
To connect SugarCRM and Leadfwd you will need to login to your Leadfwd account as the account owner and navigate to the Integrations management console.
- Click the settings icon
- Reconfirm your credentials
- Scroll down and expand Integrations to select Available Apps or SugarCRM.
4. From the Integrations view, click on 'SugarCRM' or 'Enable Connector'.
The following parameters will be required to connect SugarCRM to Leadfwd:
SugarCRM Username (must be a System Administrator)
CRM Version (determines the most optimal API version and method to utilize)
For CRM Version select the appropriate version of SugarCRM. The choices will be:
SugarCRM 8.x or higher (API V11_*)
SugarCRM 6.5 or SuiteCRM (REST 4_1)
Once you've successfully entered the required parameter, click 'Connect' to authenticate and establish a data connection between Leadfwd and SugarCRM.
🎉 Congratulations! You have now fully integrated Leadfwd with your SugarCRM environment!
To test that the set up was successful, you can now proceed to the next steps.
Set up sync settings and custom data fields Read article
Invite your team and set access permissions Read article
Download, Install and Setup Sidebar for Google Chrome Read article