Connect your Google Workspace (Gmail) mailboxes to Leadfwd using Oauth instead of App Passwords.
- Enable the Leadfwd.ai Connector for each unique Google Workspace organization (domain name). Example below.
- Once the Connector is enabled for a specific domain, any email account from that domain/organization can connect their mailbox to Leadfwd by simply using the 'Sign in to Google' Oauth button.
- Consent will be required for each mailbox that is connected to Read messages in the mailbox and to also send emails on behalf of the mailbox.
Enable the Leadfwd.ai Connector in Google. This task must be executed by an Administrator of your Google organization.
- In Leadfwd: Navigate to Engage / Mailbox Connector / Connect a New Mailbox
- Select Google Workspace (Oauth)
- Navigate to your Google Admin Console and login to the appropriate organization/domain as an Administrator.
- Ensure you copy the unique Client ID shown under Step 3 to your clipboard (screenshot below).
Step 1. Click Add App and select Oauth App Name or Client ID
From the Google Admin Console: https://admin.google.com/ac/owl/list?tab=configuredApps
Step 2. Paste the Client ID and click Search
Step 3. Leadfwd.ai Connector will appear in the App table, click Select
Step 4. Check the checkbox for Oauth Client ID, click Select
Step 5. Click Continue with the (all users) option selected for your organization/domain
Step 6. Select Trusted, click Continue
The Leadfwd.ai Connector will only request access to read and send email from the connected mailbox and no additional scopes or permissions. Users will still review and consent to these permissions when they connect their mailbox.
Step 7. Click Finish
Return to Leadfwd and click the Sign in with Google button to enable any mailbox for the domain/organization you just enabled our Oauth app for using the Google Admin Console.
Add Sender Name
Additional Mailbox Options
Additional configuration settings and options exist for individual mailboxes: