Sequence alerts enable you to receive instant notifications when a contact replies to an email or SMS, a task is scheduled or a task is completed. These notifications can also automatically sync contact and reply data to external apps such as Google Sheets or your CRM (using our webhook option).
- Alerts are configured for specific Sequences and are not global rules and each Sequence has its own alert configuration.
- Email or SMS reply rules apply to each unique sender/mailbox used in a Sequence or each Twilio number used in a Sequence.
- If you intent to use a Webhook, you will need to add the Webhook endpoint to an Outbound Connector before creating your alert.
- Navigate to Engage and Select Sequences
- Select a Sequence from the table view
- From the Sequence Manager, select Alerts
- Click Create a new alert
Send an Email Alert
With this alert type enabled any non-auto reply email response will be automatically forwarded in an email notification to the recipients defined in your alert rules. Multiple external mailboxes can be defined, simply separating each by a comma.
With this alert type enabled any non-auto reply email response will be automatically posted in a JSON format to an outbound webhook endpoint that's configured in Settings / Webhooks / Outbound Connectors. This can include posting notifications to Slack when a reply is received or posting contacts to other third-party platforms such as your CRM using Zapier, Pabbly or Make.