Prospect was built to create top-of-the-funnel (TOFU) lead flow for sales teams. Whether you're a one-person shop or an inside sales team of fifty (50), every organization can use more TOFU flow.
To make the most of Prospect, you should be:
- B2B. We do not work with B2C companies or provide B2C data. That's not our thing.
- Pretty well informed on your Ideal Customer Persona (ICP). You're certainly welcome to test new markets and industries, this is a safe space for that. But at the end of the day you need to be acquiring data for organizations and buying committees that typically seek and purchase your products and services. This might be a good time to get your ops, marketing and sales team together for a real heart-to-heart. Who are we selling to, who buys and why? Reach out to our team of experts, sometimes we can help you develop your ICP. Much of the time we find that folks do actually know their ICP, they just don't know how to translate it into a data model.
- Ready to go with relevant content and a relevant pitch.
- Realistic. Know your average sales cycle duration and conversion rates. Cold engagement doesn't deliver overnight and you should have an immediate plan to start nurturing your prospects the moment your data is exported. Don't acquire data to use next quarter or even next month. Get it when you're ready to use it.
- Using multiple channels. Our customers have the most success when they're combining multiple touch-points: Email, Ad Retargeting, Social Targeting and Outbound Calls.
- In lock-step with your sales team. This is probably the most important. Make sure your sales team has buy-in to the Target Account List (TAL) and messaging plan. Our platform 'Engage' makes the outbound sales process seamless using automation. If you would like some assistance, reach out to our team.